Revolutionary software to stream music.Antony Peel
The music industry has been going through a real revolution in recent years. Up until a few years ago, the Internet only offered the possibility to download music, buy it from services such as iTunes or access radio streams and podcasts. Spotify has caused a revolution regarding the way that we enjoy music, providing an immense database loaded with music that can be listened to whenever you want.
Spotify is a music service that allows you to access any song whenever you want. It is a system that allows you to listen to music via streaming with great sound quality, with the approval of the industry's main companies, and unlike other similar services such as Last.fm or Blip.fm, it allows you to customise playback and to create your own playlists with your favourite artists' songs and albums.
To use Spotify you only have to perform a search for an artist or song in the integrated search engine. From then onwards you will be able to select the playback of the songs of your choice, without any restrictions.
A new way of listening to music.
- Catalog with more than 20 million songs, which increase each day.
- Create your own playlists or collaborate in lists together with your friends, with the music of your favourite singers.
- Without waiting time and accessible from any PC with an Internet connection.
- Share the music you like with your friends: it has integration with Facebook and Twitter.
- Read about your favorite artists: biography, discography, related artists...
- Discover new artists depending on the music that you play or listen to the radio of an artist or the tastes of other users with similar tastes to your own.
- Buy the music you want to own with maximum quality and download it between 3 and 5 times based on the company that owns the rights.
- Play your own music collection from the programme. Join your catalogue to the application's catalogue to create a great music library.
- Synchronize Spotify with portable devices including Android, iPhone or iPod.
But... is this legal?
Spotify was created by a group of Swedish developers. The platform has the full support of the industry's main companies like Sony BMG, EMI, Universal and Warner Music to name a few. Spotify is a totally legal service, and its music isn't protected by means of DRM. In fact, it has become one of the best methods around when it comes to fighting piracy.
- Solves minor errors.
- You can access the service with your Facebook account or with your Spotify user account.
- Spotify is available in the countries listed here.
- The free version of Spotify lets you play any song or album without any time limit.
- Includes adverts.
- Internet connection required to complete the installation
Spotify Android Music
The best music available wherever you go
Spotify iPhone Music 1.7.1
All your music on your phone